Between work, family and friends, your life can get messy in a hurry. Papers can pile up and things get lost (usually right when you need them!), making life a little more hectic. But no more! Now that smartphones have taken over, there are more and more apps to help you organize your life. Check out these 6 apps for organizing your important papers and documents. Just remember to recycle!
- Shoeboxed – Tired of keeping all of your receipts in a drawer or the bottom of your purse? This application lets you snap a photo of your receipt so you can track them and keep tabs on how much you’re spending. And the best part: it’s free!
- Evernote – Are you the type of person to scribble notes down on anything you can find? With the free Evernote app, you can now put all of your notes in one convenient place. No more scrambling for a pen and paper!
- Check – Keep all of your monthly bills in one place and monitor your accounts at the same time with this app. Never worry about missing a due date again!
- LastPass – We all know it’s best to use different passwords for each account for security purposes, but it can be difficult to remember a bunch of different passwords – and it’s dangerous to leave a list laying around. Use this app to keep track of everything and keep it in the palm of your hand.
- CardMunch – Get rid of all of those old business cards and put those contacts in one organized, convenient place: your phone! The CardMunch app lets you scan business cards and convert them to contacts on your phone.
- Dropbox – Keep your important files safe and backed up with this handy free app. You can also share files with coworkers, friends and family.
Do you use apps to manage your files? What do you think of our list? Leave a comment below and tell us what you think!